Are organized by Adi Caño Negro and celebrated in the month of March.
Among the activities, you can find: horseback riding, bull fights, dance, sale of traditional food.
The community of Caño Negro is on the edge of the Caño Negro National Wildlife Refuge. Nearly 800 people live there.
Different groups and associations are found here:
- Traditional Dance Group. Leonidas Sequeira Duarte School and Kindergarten.
- ASOMUCAN: The women’s association of Caño Negro administers a bakery for the town.
- AMSA: The women’s association of San Antonio specializes in making handicrafts and paper recycling.
- La Reinita Butterfly farm & Souvenirs.
- Cell phone signal
- Limited Internet
- Health center (Local clinic, Doctor comes, once a week) For emergencies, the closest Hospitals are in Los Chiles and Upala)
- Border police
- Sodas and restaurants
Gas stations, banks, hospitals and other services can be found in Los Chiles or Upala (45 minutes – hour away)